Saturday, May 21, 2011

College Days reunion

 ( last weekend)


We finally had a long over-due college girlfriend/roommate reunion. We all went to Utah State together and had one year that will always go down in the history books. For me it was my Sophmore year at USU. We all lived in Old Farm together and were nuts and every day was a party ( not like a frat house party, a nice mormon girls kind of party ) it felt like one of the longest years of my life because I have soo many great memories from that one year. I loved that year. It was also the year I met Braden. Those memories will tie to each other for the rest of our lives. Life is crazy and we all live far away and have totally different lifestyles but when we get together it feels the same ( almost). We are alot more boring than we used to be! Half the fun was just reminiscing about how much fun we used to have! Jenny is our friend that is still living it up as a single girl. I slept over at her apartment and it was so weird to be there and be married. I was there and it seemed familiar but being single and in college with roommates feels like a dream, like something that happened a lifetime ago. Good memories. Glad it's over at the same time. It helped me remember who I used to be and I used to be more confident and carefree. It's hard to be that way when you have so many responsibilities but I need to remember to still have fun and not take everything so flipping serious all the time! Thanks girls! I loved being with you and forgetting about all of my grown up worries for a few hours. Everyone needs a little girl time in their lives, am I right?

1 comment:

  1. Aww!!! Cute post Sav!!! We are a lot more boring... Although sometimes when i think about it- i would totally go dancing when given the chance...even married and prego LOL! That year was AMAZING! Words just can't even describe it at all. It was so so hard and different going back to USU after my mission all by myself...
    so crazy. But it's all over and done with....so so happy for pictures and scrapbooks full of so many memories. Love you my Lovely!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!