Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mental Block

As another Valentine's Day quickly approaches I find myself at a total loss on how to express my sincere feelings of love and appreciation to my wonderful husband. I always want to do something extra special and the only ideas I seem to come up with involve alot of spending. For those budget-conscience souls out there in the blogger world I ask that you share your stories of success. Even stories of failure can be the source of great inspiration and usually aren't failures at all but the most beloved memories. I know so many creative people and I'm sure everyone has a story to tell- take this chance to reminesce and in so doing save a poor girl's Valentine's. Thank you!


Happy Valentine's Day!!

3 comments:

  1. Savannah that's easy-- just the standard :) hahahaha!
    Oh, and some cute cupcakes too. Check out how here
    http://studio5.ksl.com/index.php?nid=61&sid=5488843

    Happy V-day! I'm stumped too. Oh, but HERE http://studio5.ksl.com/index.php?nid=54&sid=5493554are
    some other great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...i am feeling in the same boat. But my friend just posted a ton of cute and cheap ideas on her blog. just go to my blog and then click on Heather and Scott Cutler under my friends and you will see tons of cute ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm a little to late for this, but because I dropped the ball on this V-Day I thought I could make it a Valentines week. I didn't have anything special to buy to I made a bunch of coupons. Back massage, candlelight dinner for two, and so-on. You get the idea. I have this cute little mailbox and everyday when Tyler gets home he has a little message in his mailbox.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!