Friday, January 30, 2009

Our First Jazz Game (together!)

Guess where we got to go?
First time to see the Utah Jazz play as a married couple! It was pretty boring! But we made it fun.
By taking picture after picture . . . which was more fun for me I'm sure.



You at the Jazz, getting sick of my picture snapping. He looks so cute when he's annoyed :)

We needed some treats! Hmmm, let's see what we ended up with . . .
Girl ( not me ) with grrross plastic flavored ice balls posing as ice cream- I didn't even know this stuff was still around or sold anywhere besides 7 Peaks.

I liked! Yummy, expensive, healthy, lemon-flavored Gurt!
He no like! Poor Braden and his water flavored ice cream, he thought he was getting the good stuff, total bummer!

We look so thrilled to be here. Actually it really was a good night - good food, good company, good game (not great), good seats, and a good hubby. Plus we got it all for free because Braden is so great at his job :) Go Wells Fargo-Albertson's Team!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had an awesome time. I hate it when I splurge and get something expensive and fattening and then it is totally not worth it. Bummer. I've got the best ice cream shop in Ohio. So when you guys come and visit... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they didn't do the scotts man. . . shoot i love the aggies. . . you can't beat those games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Savannah, Jake will be so jelouse, you are just like me when it comes to stuff like that, the games are fun but not SPECTACULAR like Jake seems to think they are, but we have fun together. Actually I get kind of annoyed when I go with Jake becuase he takes the games very seriously and turns into a little bit of an obnoxious, quiet, nervous wreck and I want him to yell and go crazy, oh well. It's for the best that we both aren't that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!