Sunday, April 5, 2009

PICture OverLoad




So we finally caved, well I finally caved and spent a bum load on a brand spankin' new DSLR Nikon D60. I wanted the D90 so bad, but I about fainted when I thought how much it would cost us. Buying a camera is quite the investment! Having really amazing pictures to keep forever and ever, is really worth it though. I have this sad dream that I will have my own photography biz one day but as you can see, I have a looong way to go before anyone would ever pay me! We took over 500 pics today I could have taken 500 more! I love the sound the shutter makes, I feel like a real pro. Sorry about the picture overload! We'll have many more to come!





Look at these two! Is there anything cuter then that face? Nope!




With the smaller pictures you really don't get a feel for how clear the image is, but if you look at our past photos there's an obvious difference in the clarity. I just love that, more often than not, what I see through the view finder is the same as the resulting picture, or better if I get it right!
Love him!


It also takes amazingly stunning action shots compared to our point and shoot camera, I could never get that thing to work with alot of movement.

Best picture of Maya ever! This actually looks like her! Thank you my new best friend!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky! I am SO jealous that you splurged and got a new Nikon...that camera is definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!