Monday, June 29, 2009

Do you remember . . .



I remember when we first met . . . it was some time in early September . . . is that a song? :)
Or October . . . when is midterms? I cheated off his test and continued to take advantage of his mad philosophical know-how (aka: B.S.) until he asked me out. We were a good team. I drew me with stick arms and legs on his note pad one day with a little Hello inside a cartoon bubble. I thought, here I am, I do weird stuff like this all the time so if you don't like it, I guess I better find a new study partner. He smiled, took my pen, and made a twin stick figure next to mine: "Hi"it said.

And I was in love.

Dear Bugga,

I love you to the moon. You are my cielo, my everything. You are my best friend. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful husband. Thank you for being mine, and letting me be yours. I can't wait to have a gazillion more anniversaries with you. Hugs and kisses, and one more kiss.

*love*me*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!