Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sometimes I wish I was photogenic

It really would be nice, especially when I get excited about getting dressed in matching outfits and going outside for a family photo shoot- it's really cute in my head.
But then I get things like this ---> and that <-------- and I wonder why they never turn out the way I see them.
I mean He's cute, so when we're together it's okay, when he's alone, it's better . . .
And this one never fails because Hello those eyes . . .

But once it's just me, something goes terribly wrong :)


(Doesn't this remind you of Chandlier from Friends a little bit? I can relate.)

What can I say? The camera hates me.

2 comments:

  1. lol!! you are too funny! I am envious you are taking a class from Nicole. My friend did too, and loved her! enjoy it and fill me in on tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut. up. Savannah...you have beautifully straight white teeth, awesome lips, and a perfectly shaped face...pretty sure all those things make for a good picture. silly girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!