Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hey! This weekend we did . . .

A whole lotta nothin'! Why? Because in Logan, there's nothing to do. You have to be really creative, and since we really didn't want to go to the DI or have a restaurant scavenger hunt- we just did this. Pictures of us are really the funniest things to me. We are so camera- awkward! I did finally learn how to arrange the pics all scrapbooky using PS which I like. And all these photos are processed and edited and what have you. I even took a class! From Nicole Gurelot- from Little Sussy, but she can't even help me. A hobby it started and a hobby it will stay. But I do love to photo shoot. Especially with my Braden, he hates it and it makes me laugh. See us pictured above. Hey, if you have any fun and exciting Date Night ideas, please share! We really need help. :)

2 comments:

  1. you guys are so funny! love these shots!
    why didn't you go on a hike? I miss those cache valley mountains!
    Tell me about that class! You lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!