Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This IS about sushi

{you need to be in the Merrill/Bottita family to "get" my post title, sorry}
"I love inside jokes. I hope to be apart of one someday"- Michael Scott

Anywho . . .

Those rolls to the front were not my fault. The rice was supposed to be "sticky"!

So Sush-Easy! (where have a heard that before?)

Salmon+already cooked= Yum! Crab-any cooking whatsoever= Ew.
(I haven't posted anything for like 10 days, which is like 40- in-blog-years! We can't afford to be picky people, this is the best I can do with what I have.)

Sushi really is better eaten from a fancy bar (chopsticks included). Eating mangled rolls off the counter with your fingers just isn't the same. But, you get what you pay for. MMM, sushi.

4 comments:

  1. impressive sushi skillz guys! getting ready to host that big holiday party are you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, nothing says Christmas and Thanksgiving like raw fish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I'll take your sushi off the counter any day. That looks so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!