Sunday, April 18, 2010

Garden Party








(It's probably about time I post something with my friend Kate in it!)
I'm so grateful for great friendships like we have with the Oldhams! I love having friends that are so easy to please :) Except, sorry you can't fish in our backyard Jordan! That almost ruined the night for him. Maybe you can fish in the swamp next door! I love that our neighbors were too cheap to fill in the rest of their yard, so it's half grass- half swamp- 100% annoying!
Our garden party was really fun! We made a fire in the backyard, played Bucci ball, made tin foil dinners and roasted mallows! The weather has been so great this week and we can't get enough of it! I'm thinking about quitting my job and taking up sun-bathing and drinking lemonade. It's really alot harder then it sounds.
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. Sounds like the life! What are you waiting for? I say just quit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady...how about I am so white and gross next to the beautiful you! we are going to have this as a weekly tradition...I hope you and Braden don't get sick of us. Jordan is okay about the fishing...remember he drooled over your pasta salad. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry but did you know your the cutest!! I love reading your blog! it brings little smiles to my face and little image flash backs from the good ol' days when we were little mites!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do it! You'd be the best pro sun bather! Do you burn easily/? :) Miss you guys! wish we lived there still!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mommies already have the best jobs in the world! :) right?

    We miss you too! Are you sure you can't move back? There's still a house for sale in the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you must must come run with me on the half marathon in August!! it would be so fun!! Also.. what a cute garden party.. I must say I just love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!