Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's been 3!

Trolley Square June 2010


Park City June 2010



Downtown Park City, 3 anniversary getaway, June 2010









3 years of marital bliss! Bliss I tell you! The first was a breeze, the second a piece of cake, and the third has been down right heaven! ( am I making you sick yet?)




I am making me sick a little- but really I am so grateful to be married, married in the temple, to my best friend. What a wonderful learning experience, I have learned alot about myself, I have learned that I truly married "up". He is an example to me everyday. Cheers to us- we made it three and I am thrilled! I am definitely a fan of being married. :0 )




6 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on 3 years. So glad you guys are so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers is right! Congrats you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!! i thought you'd never make it. ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your anniversary. you are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congradulations to you both! You are such a sweet couple, I wish you many many more years of marital bliss!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!