Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day at the shwimmin' pool

This is thee best way to spend a day off- but in the words of Reading Rainbow "don't take my word for it!" Get your bum to the pool and take some cute kids with you! You'll be in summer heaven!

{linsey and her baby macade}

{ our oldest neice, Kambria 8 }


{ Macade 3, Mackenly 4- almost 5! }

{ Mallory 2, not sure about the frog slide }
















{ can you tell I was a little snap happy? can u blame me? }




Malyse was feelin' brave and took on the big slide! I'm not sure she liked it tho, what do you think?







Us in the very lazy river







{Malyse 6}










Sorry bout all the pictures but these kids were seriously on one . . .








See what I mean? soo classic- my favorite pic of all time.



We didn't have work on Monday, thank goodness, because then we got to spend the day with these lovely people! it was a pretty exciting day involving bird poo, a small tornado, dancing lifeguards, some under-aged PDA, and a killer tent. . . sound fun? we can't wait to do it all again! hurray for summer!


6 comments:

  1. I'm sad we missed out! Those pictures are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pics....once again, on my Dad's computer...you know who this is!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have the cutest nieces and nephews ever! I bet you are the fun, hot aunt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun day! I wish we could do it once a week!! LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are having such a fun summer! That looks like Raging Waters . . . Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes! i want to still run on saturday...are you still in?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!