Saturday, February 5, 2011

Things that are warming my heart lately. . .

* Nature. If this doesn't make you feel all warm and happy inside I just don't know what will.
(picture by Braden)

For reals though . . . .
* Surprise flowers on my counter
* Little sisters first formal dance
* Learning how to ski
* Surprise magazine subscription from Braden
* Playing ward basketball, not. I'll never go back.
* Chocolate cake Dunford donuts from 711
*Friends over for crepe night
* The actual crepes spread with melted nutella, bananas, and whipped cream-please try it.
*Papa John's BBQ chicken pizza
* My 3 yr old neice squeezing me and saying she loves me
*Superbowl sunday
* Learning how awesome Braden is at Wii dance. and that I'm better. haha.

* Warm house and Braden finally changing the Scentsy ( is this your husband's job too?). It smells like Christmas.
* Realizing that I am doing family history! Chalk another one on the old righteousness chart.
* January is over.
* It's World Nutella day.
* Starting the tradition of celebrating obscure holidays.
*My twinkle lights hung in the kitchen. Never taking them down.
I decided I may just compulsively blog because I can't stand to see the same post for this long! It's like an itch I need to scratch!
* It's February, which means the days are getting longer and it's almost Spring. Hurray for that.




2 comments:

  1. I love Nutella; I'll have to try your crepe combination on our next crepe day. So bad experience at ward b-ball night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you talking about? your life has been full of fun...unlike mine! So i haven't been celebrating the holidays. I must start.
    So do as many people come to stake basketball as last year? I think i was the only from our ward and about 8 in the whole stake. hahaha! i miss ya. Kinley asked me today if i remember who you are and then we had a long conversation of all the fun things Kinley did with you. it was sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!