Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The weather is bipolar here

oh hey husband! shall we go for a walk on this lovely, sunny afternoon? Look at the sun shining and the practically clear skies, it must be at least 70 degrees outside!
Okay parents, you were right, the wind is actually really cold, but the sun is out! Bundle up and come outside!

 See? The sun is so bright we have to squint to get our picture taken! This was a great idea!

Yes, the wind is pretty much stinking my face right now, but it's still a nice day, we are walking!
Ignore me, I have horrible ideas. Never listen to me again. Let's walk, no run, back to the nice, warm house. See that house in the background? That's the house. Is that even a block away? We made it about a block before nature decided to ruin my lovely plans and start blowing evil snow darts at us! You let me down April, you really did. That's okay, mom's house is really cozy and we watched Tangled. Now I want to grow my hair out and light a lantern on fire. Why is Utah so crazy? I hope you figure out what season it is soon so I don't go crazy too!

6 comments:

  1. haha.. typical Utah! I am dying for some warm weather to come and decided to stay!!!!! Please Bless this happens soon for I am tired of wearing boots and sweaters and even find myself rebelling by wearing short sleeves on days like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Too funny. I can understand the crazy weather...two days ago it hit 85 degrees here and then that night was the WORST thunder/lightning/rain storm i've ever witnessed. Why can't the weather just make up it's mind.
    I am jeolous you get to wear cute sweaters though. Your mom's new home looks so nice. And we also LOVE tangled...best show EVER. (according to Kinley and me)
    Okay I think that's all i have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! that is too funny! I love the progression of the pics...perfect depiction of a Utah springtime!!

    Oh, and you're so adorable Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate the weather!!! But love yer blog! its fun!! thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are pretty. I like warm weather too and I feel all sorts of happy when it's warm. I like you so much. Thanks for sitting at church with me last week...uh I just loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited to get out of this frigid weather! In two months we will be moving to hot and sunny Amarillo Texas!!! So it might not be the most glamorous spot, but it will be warm! Yehaw! By the way, we will be out in Utah for 3 weeks. Can't wait to see you then!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!