Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Someone graduated!

A certain sister in law of mine graduated, I met Kaylee when she was only 12 years old! Now she is 18! and graduated! I feel old. I decided to post more pictures in case our second computer decides to crash and ruin my life. Don't let that happen to you. Please get a thingy that's a back up thingy so you don't lose 5 years of memories. It's the worst because then you have a sweet little niece that got her picture taken with Justin Beiber ( not the real Justin, just a look alike from Kaylee's school but he may as well have been the real Beiber) and asks her mom everyday why our dumb computer broke and why she can't have her picture! Poor thing. Anyway back to this girl:


Give them "L" Kaylee! Congrats! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hey! so long with no talk! (on my end!) Sorry!! One day we'd love to stop by your house and say hi though!! Hope you guys are enjoying this rainy summer! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!