Sunday, July 19, 2009

Water babies and birthday parties

weekend of pictures, look out!

Miss Mackenly turned 4 this week! Happy birthday Mac-a-doodle! ISn't she darling?


"heavy heavy hangover thy poor head, what would you wish with a bump on your head?"
" um, I wish that you would come to my next birthday party."




braden said Danya deserves her own cake decorating show after this masterpiece! i can't wait for her to make cakes for my babies one day :)


sister of the birthday girl- sweet pea Mally. I just really liked this.

and this.

we love the pool! there is no where else I'd rather be on a Saturday- and there's no one else we'd rather spent it with then . .
his chubby cheeks
her messy face
and one birthday girl! (Mees and bria- we love you too, my pictures just didn't come out!)

Again, again!
we had fun with these little darlings, going down the twirly slide over and over! pool time is so much more fun with you kids!

3 comments:

  1. Cute little kiddos! I love the brown hair too by the way savannah, it looks great on you!

    I made those dilly sandwiches...so tasty! I love fresh dill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Savannah, your pictures are so cute, you do a great job.! I'm glad Linsey and Danya showed me your blog so now I can check in on you every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!