Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yea I'm Proud




I am always soo excited for Independence Day! Hamburger-grillin', finger-lickin', firework kickin', patio sittin', all day partyin' Independence Day! What could be better?

oh yeah, we were there. You betcha. JB for Life!


Ok, seriously JB were on fire!
The Stadium of Fire was on fire! I loved it. We couldn't get enough of those boys- let's stop pretending your too cool for a little Love Bug. I danced away with my husband to Lovebug like I was in the 9th grade. They even gave a shout out to the old schoolers and belted out "Sweet Caroline" and it was "so good! so good! so good!"

As if we hadn't had enough fun- swimming at Gary and Anna's on the top of Utah Valley made us feel like down right celebrities! It was gorgeous! Our families were so good to us, as usual, we are so blessed.


Man! We're proud to be Americans! (talking about America seems to bring out the hick in me-hmm)
Hope you had a Rockin' 4th!

5 comments:

  1. How did you get those incredible pictures? Don't you just love fireworks? Hey I'm coming home on pioneer day. Just in time for more fireworks! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAha Ha! savanah i was picturing this horrible dark hair. (the image i had was NOT good) and no! your hair is great. It makes your skin look very tan. Oh, thats funny.

    I love the pictures, your mom doesn't look like she is aging at all, how is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know your just so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a happy 4th guys! Awesome firework shots!
    You got grass?? that was fast! Sod? Good job on the "yard work" girly! :)

    That class is really great. She is teaching another one in August if you are interested. ;)

    How is the move coming? along?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!