Friday, October 16, 2009

meanderings . . .

I couldn't think of anything for the title of this post. I wonder sometimes if this blog is doing more damage than good. Is it ever good to be obsessed with something? Probably not. I wonder if I tried really hard, if I could stay away for a whole month. I will go to rehab and then come back and get another taste of it, and the addiction will start all over again. I live such an unbalanced life right now. Everything seems chaotic, but I don't know why because I'm not busy with anything. I work and come home, that's it. Some how the day goes by and it feels like kind of a waste. And that's why I blog and take pictures- because it helps me appreciate the day for what it was. Not exciting, not unique, just Life. Everyday doesn't have to be life-changing, I don't always have to be accomplishing a million things because- well if I try to accomplish a million things, then I end up accomplishing nothing. Right? But I do need to take charge and take advantage of this time I have to myself and figure out what to do with it. in limbo.

one thing today made me happy, or two: no boss today, just me. and I bought that "Nearer" cd that nienie recommended. i haven't bought a cd for like 5 years, it was fun! this music is incredibly lovely and soothing. i second her vote. {you can get one online or at Deseret book!}

Enjoying the afternoon. we get just a glimpse of this after work. it's kind of our routine. we meet up at around 5:30, get Maya, and watch the sun set in the back yard, then go in and eat, then well it's funny because really we can do whatever we want- but we're lazy people, so t.v. and then, bed. sometimes scriptures and brushed teeth for Braden :) and always prayers.







2 comments:

  1. Hi! you cute thing! I love all your pictures! they are so beautiful! you look like you are just enjoying life so much! I am so happy and glad for you! I love all your travels pictures! I am going on my first travels this christmas and cant wait to have a fat body in all of my pictures! yeah for me!! Anyway I love your puppy! I want one!! She is so cute!! So I hope you have a good day , and week and forever! its good to see you (pictures of you!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!