Monday, November 22, 2010

A little bit






A little bit of us at Jack's pizza in Logan ( where else? it's the happenin' place to be! )
We enjoyed it, a little bit.
Actually, it's delicious. We just don't want anyone to know about our well kept secret. That its basically the same as the popular Firehouse but quieter, better service, better tasting, and plus for me- No Tv's playing random football games for my husband to stare at the whole time while we're "on a date"! Yes, if you eat there you're husband will probably be forced to talk to you at some point. And who knows, you may learn something you never knew about each other, you may remember why you fell in love and that you still are very much in love. You may go home a little more wide eyed and smiley, and your stomach will defintely thank you for it.
What is it about this cold weather they makes me want to go into hibernation? I would be fine to never leave my house, my pajamas, my books, my crochet hook, and my little family until the snow melts in May. But that's just today.
PS. harry potter was wonderful! No it's not for children! But if you are over 13 ( I think more like 16 but what do I know ) probably the best movie in theaters right now. Loved it!

5 comments:

  1. yummy!! I always love some good pizza. do you ever do homemade? I have an awesome dough recipe if you want one!!

    And I love date night with the hubby...definately neccesary, especially without football :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks delicious!! I understand the football in a restaurant thing...i hate it. I always make Jon sit with his back to the game. hahaha sometimes i catch him looking over his shoulder.
    -marci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you! and your Blog! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is that even? I we Totally have the football issue here so . . . We're going to see Harry Potter on Saturday, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I had fun with you at Harry Potter! It was the best time I've had in a long time...I just love you. I want to go to Jack's Pizza now...it looks so yummy...shall we go on a date there sometime?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!