Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thithster! Thithster!






Sierra did so good in her high school musical: The Music Man!
She had a line and a short solo. Which, I may be biased but I am pretty sure she has the best voice ever and should have gotten a lead part with that voice of hers. She has been in so many plays now and is so talented! We had so much fun watching her and her friends perform- it was pretty impressive for a high school production! We look forward to seeing her in more of these and see where that beautiful voice takes her! Please excuse my sickly face- I have been sick nonstop this season! I guess my body is just allergic to this crappy weather. :)


3 comments:

  1. She's beautiful. And what a fun play to be in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was always secretly jeolous of the theatre people. this is true-i was in the King and I when i was 8. I was one of the Kings children..my sister and I were the siamese twins. I need to make a post about that. hahaha! thanks for the chat...you always seem to make me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry you have been so sick. But you look great to me. I can't believe how much Sierra has grown. She looks so much like your beautiful mother.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!