Monday, March 7, 2011

I finally had a reason to blog



Snow Canyon


Mother Nature's crack

A big ol' cave

Brooke posing for a wheat things ad



Fancy restaurant we could afford because of Groupon ( hail Groupon!)


Caesar's Palace




Palm trees.



Finally got out of of town!  Look- see that blue color that is above us in most of the pictures? That's called the sky! It looks like that sometimes when it's warm and you are somewhere besides Logan,Utah! Seriously, what is with this weather? Don't we have a high percentage of women that are addicted to depression meds here? And people want to blame it on the church but- I think there maybe another reason and it may have to do with Northern Utah being sunless for 9 months out of the year. Being outside was burning my eyes because of how long it's been since they've experienced sunlight!  We had fun. The Wilson's were really great and took us to Zion's Park and Dixie Rock and we went splunking? or caving and they made me squeeze into this tiny crack in the rock all by myself- I was afraid I'd get stuck and have to think about cutting some appendage off but just die instead ( we talked about 127 hours alot this trip.) Las Vegas is so trashy I could die, why do we keep going there? And it's somehow still really fun because everyone is so hideous so you feel really good about yourself. I was hoping for Mexico again this year but at least we got to see the sun and I got to lay out for 2 whole hours! Can we move? Sometimes I wish a meteor would hit our house just so we could move. 

Peace and Blessings! (cheesy smile.)

4 comments:

  1. I Love you pictures they are so fun, especially that slot canyon, that would freak me out like crazy. IT is so true about LV, it's like we all should go there to feel good about ourselves :) Such a great insight. It doesn't snow in San Fran, but it sure knows how to rain and be cloudy ALL the time in the winter. I feel for you about Logan, when I lived there, I remember how LONG those winters were... they lasted and lasted. You are such a sun bunny, some day you have to move to AZ, and I know you will love it. Miss you lots, if I ever have control over my life (schoolll....) I would love to come and visit with you. I am so sorry that you've been so sick... that is no fun at all. Love you lots, I love reading your blog and I've always loved your cute personality and photo's that you share. Keep your chin up through the last days of those LONG, LONG winters and then it will be a summers paradise in Logan. Are you training for anything right now (marathon, 1/2)??? I'm thinking about doing another one... unsure though.. that means I'd have to not be lazy anymore :) TTYS, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures & a beautiful girl!! Yah for the sun and vacations!!! My favorite pic is the one with the glasses on...you are one hottie and the most hilarious person I know yet. can i be as funny as you? will you teach me everything you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful Savannah..Seriously. I wish I could take pictures like you. I love that mother natures butt crack picture...or is it just mother natures crack? Whoops...I want to take a vacation too...today the sun is shining! I hope you go for your run!!
    Thanks for being my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Savannah!!!! Don't be alarmed, but your most favorite Highland 11th Ward friend has found you at long last!!! Do you have any idea how extremely excited I was to find you AND to see how absolutely amazing you look?!? Are you really making the switch to private??? If so you must add this woman who adores you...gabewomble at the gmail station. I still love you so very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!