Monday, August 1, 2011

um did you make us come here and then not even get ice cream?







Parents came up and we took them to thee Bluebird Restaurant on main street in Logan to get ice cream. I hadn't been there forever and once I was there I realized I wasn't really in the mood for ice cream. But I was in the mood to sit and take ugly pictures of us in the mirror and take pictures of other people with THEIR ice cream, okay okay I did eat half of Sierra's shake, and it was goood. I love the Bluebird, it's so old fashioned, it's probably the oldest restaurant in the valley, Braden would always say "no" because there are so many other places to eat that are way better and Bluebird is old and creepy. It's true, it's a little creepy, I feel like i'm eating at a haunted ice cream parlor, and it smells funny. But this is where you take people from out of town, too bad we don't have something better to offer . . . but the company was sure fun! I love how excited my step dad is about his Teddy Bear sundae, that is in fact shaped like a teddy bear, there is no age limit to a teddy bear shaped sundae, it brings joy on so many levels. I'm kind of in the mood for ice cream now. I do have some in the freezer- is it wrong to nosh on ice cream at 11:20 at night? Yes, very wrong. Yawn, well off to bed! ( or am I?) ha ha ha!

4 comments:

  1. ha ha ha!!! love the Bluebird!!! ps- we so need to catch up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! you are silly. I forgot about the bluebird..yum. I am calling you this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You guys are funny. I haven't eaten at the Bluebird in a while...like Braden says, it's kinda creepy...but yet, delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!