Thursday, August 11, 2011

Yay for middle of the week trips to st george!


See? We really did go! We had/go to drive to St George for Braden this week and I was happy to tag along. It is hot hot hot down there! Every inch of me was sweating! But it's such a fun little town. My favorite thing about it is this gorgeous temple! The white stone against the red rocks of St George is just breathtaking. Also I love that I am still in Utah and standing next to a palm tree. :)



{A note about this picture: for some reason it's distorted and I didn't photoshop this, I'm also not wearing tons of make up- the camera I was using has this skin softener feature and it makes us look pretty fake and scary. Oh well.}


This is my good friend from college an her new baby, baby number 2! She had him the very day we were in St George! What amazing luck! I was excited :)


This Nielsen's custard is some dang good custard! Let's go back. And that is also some dang good traveling hair I have going on. We sure did a lot of driving in 24 hours but I still felt like it was a great little break. Brooke, we are coming to visit you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! So cute! These ones and the post below. Way awesome. I'm glad you had fun! We need to travel down south sometime. It's been forever since I've been in southern Utah. Pretty sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED that you guys came!!! Thanks so much!!!! :) Hope you really do move down here soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!