Friday, January 2, 2009

My 8 Favorite Memories of 2008!!

* Buying our first HouSe, and shopping for furniture we can't afford.

* Going on our many adventures! Cali, Cancun, DW, just to name a few.

* Watching Braden Put OuR sprinkler system in ( just watching)

* Sharing the Lights at temple SquaRe with my HusBand

* Graduating- Again!! (stupid USU)

* Braden surprising me with This Darling apron I Saw at anthropolgie

* Dancing under the stars with Braden in Mexico

* My first Snorkling Experience, where I kind of saw a Sea Turtle.

( Is that 8 already??)

* One more just because, favorite memory : Braden and I teaching Primary together for the first time and getting to know those darling kids!!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you guys in blogworld! I have to say that LEAVING primary was probably the low-light of our year. :( I'm glad you guys took over for us though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!