Sunday, January 18, 2009

Saturdays & Sundays with Maya

Our weekand was spent kickin' back, enjoying the changing season and just being. Maya was the main focus, our main concern, our only worry this weekand, and we found she is just so easy to please!

Flying free, just us 3
I'd like to thank my husband for being such a great sport- he's slowly coming to the realization that snapping pictures at every turn is not so much a phase as it is an obsession! PHoto opp! MAYa was to afraid to move on this bridge and I made sure to take full advantage of it. :)
We've had such gorgeous days in Logan recently, I couldn't let them go to waste. These are days when I'm especially grateful to have Maya whose always up to mosey around with us.


b-E-a-utiful dAy!!

I wish everyday could be like last weekand. mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!