Monday, March 23, 2009

Breakfast for Brooke . . .
My poor pregnant friend has only gained 12 lbs in her 7 months of being with child, don't you feel so sorry for her?
We figure it's because all she eats is Rice a Roni (except when Steve's around). So we had a big breakfast at the house to help feed her starving child!

We made delicious banana and pull apart bread with egg, sausage, and hash brown casserole.
Isn't breakfast just the best meal of the day? Especially when you eat it at noon?

Hmmm.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha savannah you are so so funny! Seriously we still talk about that breakfast, it was so dang good. You went all out. I shall see you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I felt the first day of spring too. Even though I didn't get to go outside that day. I especially felt happier after all the contractions and hour of pushing. But it was the best day of my life. Your pic just makes me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guess what....i gained nine pounds in one month!!! I just went to an appt on friday..so it's good! Yeah! Hey we have a blog now..brooklynneandstevewilson.blogspot.com. Check it out yo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!