Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I just need to

I just need to brag for a minute. My husband has been awesome lately! He has always been such a strength to me and such a support and it's really shown the last few days. I have been a huge baby and used this cold as an excuse to be as lazy as possible this week. And I feel so guilty for not being a good housewife. But Braden never says anything he just gets to work- it's wonderful! Last night he deep cleaned the bathroom, did some laundry, organized the garage. And this morning I asked him if he did any whites, Nope, okay I'll put some in in a minute, so I roll over and he gets up and puts my whites in for me!! Then he vacuumed the downstairs, this is just this morning (who is nice enough to vacuum at 7 in the morning?) and made us breakfast. A really yummy one too, english muffs and an orange smoothie. Thank you husband for all you do! I don't deserve you! xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!