Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekend Picumentory






We LIVE for the weekends! Our lives consist of routines, 9 to 5, half hour lunch breaks, half hearted workouts, texting I love you, I miss you, I can't wait for this day to be Over!, dinner at 8:45, Conan O'Brian, King of Queens, prayer, bed by 11, sleep by midnight, and over again the next day.

But the weekends are something far from hum-drum. we accomplish things, we get to know each other again, we socialize, we sleep in, we play and play some more. Aren't they just wonderful?

Hope you had a great weekend! {PS I do recommend this movie, but not at 9:40 at night when your heat striken and tired. I loved Julia Child- hilarious. I may go so far and make her own hollandaise sauce this week, yummy!}

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so dang cute! we live for the weekends too!

    Exciting that you are going on vaca in September!! Yay for you guys!

    Also, totally love miss goggles in the pic below! vintage lovely! made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love our weekends together. Keeps me going when times are tough.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!