Sunday, August 23, 2009

POolside


Have you had the chance to soak up the sun this summer??

it is sad to see fall creeping in . . . was it just me or was this season a little bit of a rip off?
:)
oh well, there's always next year . . . and the Caribbean Cruise we plan on taking to survive winter.
(more like the pretend trip we talk about but never go on, but it keeps us sane.)

this was a good summer because . . .
we went on alot of bike rides
relaxed at the pool
ate lots of s'mores and roasted starbursts
started exercising again
no school
no sprinkler system to put in
uhhhhh

okay that list didn't really help-here's to next year!!

4 comments:

  1. I completely feel like we got jipped this summer...time flies by WAY to fast these days! Cute picture of you though:)

    I haven't run any races in a while, and actually, I havent been running at all. I was supposed to do a triathalon this weekend but chickened out at the last minute. Lame, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those summer days - even if they are not all that warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend! I came upon your blog from a comment you left on Emily Graham's blog - hope you don't mind my snooping. It was great to run into the other night (even though Walmart parking lots are not the most awesome places for catching up). Hope you're doing well. If you're ever bored an feel like checking out my rarely-updated blog, shoot me an email at ekhepner@gmail.com, and I'll send you an invite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun summer you've had. You can come visit me in AZ to escape all the snow this winter. ;) I guess you'll be headed that way this September though. Too bad we won't already be there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!