Saturday, August 29, 2009

Let's Run!

Good job everyone! this was a family event and i was the slowest- but that's ok- I beat my bear lake time by 15 minutes!! i couldn't believe the timer when I saw it because truth be known, it ain't as easy as it looks. :) it could've been worse- we had about three ambulances and we didn't know if one guy would make it (i hope he's ok!)

no pictures please! i let him take a far away one - you can kind of see my bright yellow bottom if you look closely.

Braden was more excited about these moosen than anything else . . . it is pretty cool I guess.

:)
look at all of us! there were soo many people! i decided Logan as the most in shape people ever, i was intimated to say the least, but at the end of the day you're just grateful you crossed the finish line!
thanks family for all your support! couldn't have done it without you!

Top of Utah August 2009

4 comments:

  1. Hey Savannah.. found your blog through the lop ;) GO YOU!!! I am not even remotely in shape enough to walk that treck.. be proud!!! :) You look fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job! Jonny told me about how he saw you and I was super impressed that you ran the half. See you there next year, perhaps? (I just wasn't up to it this year, with my two daily running companions and all! But next year I have a goal to do a half marathon. We'll see...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i just found your blog!! congrats on beating your last time..that is awesome!!
    your blog is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't more excited about the moosen! I was too proud of my awesome go get'r of a wife who ran two marathons this summer!!! I love my wife she rocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!