Thursday, August 6, 2009

this picture as not been digitally enhanced

Check out this beauty! I know, it's nothing new. But it is for me! We saw this picture and Braden was like, "Savannah, it's not really that blue, they must've digitally enhanced it." Honestly I can't wait to find out and swim in this breath-taking pool of Kool-Aid.
{ We aren't going until September, but I just booked reservations and I am giddy!! Finally a vacation!}
Even though it will be one of the vacations where you come home and you need a vacation from the vacation, we are excited for an adventure! I need to get some TEVAS! You can't fake granola without TEVAS!
{oops, I guess I mean Chacos! I need some Chacos!}

5 comments:

  1. hey you I need your address! wanna come to des's baby shower!?!? its the 22nd! here is my email... candwill77@yahoo.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go there so bad, I heard that the flash flooding has destroyed a lot of it or a lot of it is disfigured. Has it been restored? Let me know, I want to go there sooooo bad. Tell me how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's true. A flood did destroy alot of this beautiful picture and it's not quite this blue. { I wish } But it still is really beautiful and I can't wait to experience it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been to Havasupai and it was a blast!!! We went on my friends bus (yeah, he actually owns a bus) with 22 other people. The water is almost that amazing! I honestly did not even have to brush my hair...my fingers went straight through it after swimming in that water--i don't know what it was, but something in the water made our hair so smooth. Anywho, I hope you have a blast! Just watch your stuff...some of the people that live on the reservation are a little sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, no, Savannah, you can't fake Granola without Chaco's. So if your going hard core, go all the way and get yourself a pair of Chaco's. Trust me. You know how granola my family is (this is lindsey bench by the way)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!