Thursday, August 12, 2010

I love summer reason #27




I switched the title up, did ya notice? I know have to keep things exciting around here for all of you, all 3 of you.




Reason #27 ( totally making up these numbers, there's no list )




Eating outside! This is one of my favorite-est things about summer. I love picnics and I love eating out on patios, eating next to a fire, sitting on a curb, on a roof, in a box with a fox! I love eating outside!




In provo, there is a cute kind of dumpy eatery called Sammy's. All we ate were shakes & sweetpotato fries- there famous pieshakes, which doesn't sound that appealing because I when I hear pie, I think cowpie.


But no it tasted much better! I recommend it. And please eat your shakes outside. It's better that way.

5 comments:

  1. Really, cowpies are the farthest from my mind when I hear "pies". I am thinking "yum! fill my belly!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Sammy's!!!! It is sooo good!!! I agree.. outside eating is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! And I agree, I need to go on another picnic right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of that place! I think. okay maybe not...i just want to sound cool so you'll be my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you read Hunger Games! Glad you liked it, its a great summer read. The 3rd and final one comes out Tuesday. You can try to get the 2nd at the library but the waiting list is forever! We just borrowed it from S.'s school library so I'll see if you still want it after Reggie's done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!