Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend Fun







Mortensen's had invited us to share their grandpa's cabin at Bear Lake with Koefeds ( both high school friends of Braden ) We are really enjoying the lake this summer and trying to soak up every last moment of warm sun! I feel alot more prepared for Fall this year than last! Last summer seemed so short and uneventful compared to this year. The highlight of my weekend was spending time with Braden at the lake and talking to my sweet friends in the car, in my driveway, until almost 1 in the morning! I'm not ready for the week to start! can we institute the 3 or 2 day work week in utah? I think I would be much more productive that way. :)

4 comments:

  1. I think you should just quit your job and hang out with me all day. Sounds like a worthy cause, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of a more worthy cause to quit my job Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 works perfect!!! we'll be ready. only 6 more hours til you get home!! :)
    by the way...you look HOT in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! I'm not ready for fall yet either, I need some more play time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!