Sunday, August 1, 2010

Reason I love Summer #132

You get to go to the Lake

This is more my idea of fun, right here. Although, I don't remember jet-skis being so scary. I've grown into a real wussy pants.


It's because of these two we enjoyed Bear Lake so much. Thank you for taking pity on us and letting us ride the jet ski free of charge. It's kind of hard to hide our financial state when you see our tent buildt out of tarp and PVC pipe. Or maybe that's just all an act. . . all part of the "plan"


Clint and Angela Summer 2010


Ended up being a beautiful day and we have the 2nd degree burns to prove it.







I'm so sad the weekend is over! It was really fun. oh well, it's like our lesson in relief society today- you have to take care of the essentials, the necessarys, and then you can do the fun stuff. That's life right?? Everyone has this same issue right? i'm not alone in my suffering? :)

13 comments:

  1. You aren't alone at all girl!! I'd like to see your tent! Where's the photo?
    Glad you guys had fun! Sorry we didn't get back to you when you mentioned going. Our monkey boy may have drowned if we took him. :)
    We DO want to see you all soon though. BBQ at our house? Car pool down with Clint and Ang?? When? It's a plan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot, bear like is beautiful, look at that water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that does look like a blast. I love the tent story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bear Lake! Looks like lots of fun!! Gotta see pics of your tent! How funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha... the tent/the "plan"! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So So Jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Remember that time we were at Powell on the tubes and that crazy man was driving the boat and we literally thought we were going to die!!?? Good times! Or not to mention we went skinny dipping and got naked before we actually walked out into the water...Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be back tommorrow night! can you wait that long??? i can't. :)
    BTW-did you do your VT? LOL but serious at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i do use you for your VT ability! if you weren't in my district I am pretty sure I would NEVER talk to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes lets run tonight!! BUT we have to talk about VT the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun Time! We're definitely in the same boat when it comes to the RS lesson. But you're always blessed with friends who will loan you their jet skis:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, I am not running the TOU. I thought about signing up for it a few weeks ago but decided I might not be up to it three weeks after my first ever half! Now that I can hardly walk down the stairs I am pretty glad I didn't commit to another. I'm sure you'll run a great race. Hopefully I will see at one sometime in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look like you have had a most eventful summer!! dont ya love it!?!? I do but I m ready for it to end! too busy for me!! its good to see your doing good!! Did ya hear ang is workin with your daddio!?!?! crazy huh!?!? where it all started! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!