Sunday, September 26, 2010

a happy birthday picture

Come on everyone, all i want for my birthday is a picture of my beautiful family all together!

That's it, seriously, we are doing this . . .


Kudos to grandma and grandpa Merrill for hustling in for the picture before everyone else . . .


Christian, if your going to be frowning try to smile with your eyes at least . . .

okay everyone is going to actually have to look at me, look at the camera please . . .

There we go- okay we have 10 seconds-Richard, your looking really good-keep that smile. Ok, ready? Say cheese!


AAh. Beauty. ( Is this picture not perfect? We got this on the first REAL try. And they really didn't need that much direction, that commentary was just for the sake of this post and keeping it interesting . . . )
Ok, should we try a funny one? Wait, are we making faces or not in this one? No, we're not. Everyone do something funny! 5 seconds! I'm not making a face!


There was a little confusion as to whether or not we were making funny faces for this one.
I love these pictures and just had to post them because our family is wonderful, and funny, so fun! This picture wasn't the only thing I got though- I was sure spoiled this year! The surprises were non-stop {pics to come} You guys really know how to make a girl feel loved on her birthday. Thanks for a great day! It was one for the books!





12 comments:

  1. Beautiful people. You and your mom look so alike in these.

    I love birthday gifts like this, and I love Grandpa, first one ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great birthday present! I love the photos that lead up to the real one. ;) So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great birthday! Nothing better then being with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! glad you finally got the family picture! I can't wait to see some pictures from your other birthday present. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out so good! What a great family! I see that Shay pulled out his goofy smile in the normal pic. He's going to be just like his grandpa someday.

    I hope you had a happy happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I found your blog through Erin Turner's so I hope you don't mind a new blog stalker. =) Hope things are going well for you! I don't think I've seen you since the other Brooke's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birthday!!!

    HAHAHAHA!!!

    Okay i'll stop but look how many comments you have now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was so mean. Thanks for ruining my whole day Marci! I am getting you back for this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!