Sunday, September 19, 2010

Headed South

This is what we've been up to the last 4 days. We headed south to St. George to sweat our guts out and loved every minute of it. Braden's buddy once again, had the hook ups and we were able to stay at his grandparents house complete with a pool and hot tub. Needless to say- we felt pretty spoiled. I hope we can, one day, return the favor somehow. We both got a few days off of work which couldn't have come at a better time, because work is kind of making me want to shoot myself right now. :) Just relaxing, shopping, sight-seeing, laying out, and swimming! Ok, now I'm excited for fall. Goodbye summer! Come back soon!

Fountains at the Bellegio, which I don't think I had ever actually stood and watched. So pretty.

Some awkward positioned picture of me and Brade on the roof of some hotel. Why do I ruin every picture I'm in??


Had some awesome mexican food in the Hard Rock Cafe hotel, good but a little scandalous- please don't bring your children to this hotel :) I found myself blushing, alot.

Some scary face masks, these were everywhere in the hotel. Brade fit right in.

The beautiful red rocks of St George. Really, is our state not amazing? I love the diversity.

Relazing in the pool, don't mind my bed head. It was my day off, I don't have to get ready ok?
Kolob canyon. We also went to Zions Park but I was a poop and decided I was too sick to take the bus up the canyon for a hike so me and Brade missed out on the hiking. Sorry husband. The heat and crooked canyon roads and cramped spaces just don't do me good. We had fun playing in the little town and met some crazy man who had biked there from Illinois!! Also he biked from Mexico to the bottom of South America last year and was biking for 5 months straight. He's writing a book.
Great weekend. Good to be home though. Really good. I never want to live in St. George. or Vegas. Logan is where it's at. :)




3 comments:

  1. You guys really are such a darling couple. I love that you blog about your adventures. Looks like you had a great time!

    thanks for reminding me how cool utah is with it's diversity. I sometimes think it's boring, but yes, it is pretty dang cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so fun! I need a trip like that. Seeing those Vegas pictures reminds me of when we went there for Spring break Freshman year! Weird how long ago that was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun!!!!! way better than montana! :) the picture of braden is hilarious..he fits right in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!