Thursday, September 2, 2010

i hate goodbyes

Yes, another post of Bear Lake. We like it here! It's just a skip and a jump away to getting the most amazing shakes in the most amazing scenery!

My family has not been to Bear Lake and it was soo windy! With big gusts, food flying off our plates, children crying, sand in every bodily crevace ( ew!), maybe I'm still finding some in places . . . kind of a bummer. Luckily my family is awesome so it was still fun. :)
Disclaimer: You don't lose weight when you run long distance. ( if you pig out afterward) that's my fat arm anyway. the other one is much skinnier.Get off my back.

I only like to hang out with really attractive people. People like her.



oh kaylee. i love sharing this with you.


Beautiful lake. Could have really done without your wind. Sand is fun to eat and all but it was a little much.


Wind= legit glamour shots. Another winner.
This may have been the last trip of the season- but if you're lucky you may see just one last last post. Who knows. I hear this weekend is going to be perfect- I can already hear the beach calling my name . . .





4 comments:

  1. You're so cool! seriously. Fat arm?! Whatever. Jason asked if I wanted to go to Bear Lake this weekend. I thought it would be too cold. Maybe I'll have to reconsider, considering those shakes that I have not partaken of this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy smokes! (it is now cool to say "holy smokes" by the way. so start saying it) I can't believe how windy it was there. was your shake all sandy? :) yum...i want one...maybe i'll just go to the one in Logan without having to drive through the canyon...it's just not the same though. right?
    i love your faces in ALL the pictures. When i miss you and cry all night, i'll just look at the post for rememberance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey we go to bear lake for hunting season im gonna have to try your shake place out!! and by the way miss skinny! you go sister!! love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm..your blog keeps me entertained during my grave and it also helps me fill that void in my life that is left from a lack of seeing you on a daily basis. I decided to tell you that I LOVE YOU too peices and you my inspiration to live life to it's fullest! Your life is so exciting and I feel blessed to be a small part of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!