Thursday, September 30, 2010

A birthday surprise

Mom ( and family ): Thank you for surprising me with delicious, fancy cupcakes, pink sixlets, paper lanterns, and jars with candles in them so I could finally make a birthday wish.

Marci: Thank you for inviting your friends to my party so I could borrow them and pretend they were my friends too. :)
Kate: Thanks for trying to think of people to invite but not getting desperate and inviting the lady who runs with grocery bags in her fists when you realized I have no friends :)

Husband: Thank you for making my day with balloons, princess wands, and digusting hard candy from the $ store that tasted like hairspray ( and of corse, Einsteins for breakfast! )
Boss: Thank you for feeling bad about forgetting my birthday and giving me an hour long lunch break with lunch on you
Ashley: Thank you for using up all the toner in the office copier to cover my desk, top to bottom, in birthday signs so everyone would know it was my birthday and feel obligated to wish me happy birthday the rest of the day.
I am very lucky to have such great people in my life. I don't deserve them.


7 comments:

  1. What a lot of celebrating you did! Happy birthday my savvy friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! even the grocery lady was involved? It WAS a great birthday!! Love this post! You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry I didn't say it on time- Happy Birthday! Glad to see you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! i love this post. I want another cupcake though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really hurt Savanah......just because we've only talked about three times doesn't mean we aren't friends ;-/. (jk)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss you girl. You crack me up! So glad you had a great birthday. Sorry I missed telling you... like 2 weeks ago

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) I love it! You deserve the world and all the most amazing people in it! Thanks for the love Sav! I'm glad I could help make your birthday something special!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!