Sunday, May 22, 2011

A little bit of fun



We had a little bit of fun watching the Ogden Marathon because a certain awesome person was running in it! We loved it! ( she finished in 3:40, no that is not a typo that is her actual time running a FULL marathon!) So inspiring. And Ogden is quite lovely! I feel like it has a bad rap but I thought it was so pretty and I really wish I could have spent more time there and visited all the shops on 25th or 24th street, or whatever it is.
Had some ice cream at Farr's because we were about to pass out. So as you can see from several pictures, I have completely given up on myself. I will do my hair and shower on Sundays. That's it. I spent most of my time in some kind of grungy old pajama pants with holes in them. I had jeans on in this picture so I'm sure Braden felt very special.



And I roasted my first bird! It was really good! I will probably never do this again so I had to take a picture. The before pictures were digusting, they told me I had to remove the neck? and the giblets? and maybe try to find the kidneys and pull them out too? and yank out the wish bone?? Way to much for me. But it was the only thing we had to eat on Sunday so it had to be done.
Hope everyone enjoyed the summery weather and got a nice tan!

2 comments:

  1. Nikki is amazing. AND how does she still look so beautiful after running that far. Dang her!!
    That was so sweet of you guys to go cheer her on.
    So my high school friend owns Farrs. Crazy and YUMMY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking bird! I think Ogden is so cute now with all the updates and new places.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!