Friday, May 6, 2011

M.O.M.

I need to pay tribute to these two special ladies! They tried so hard to raise me right and what can I say, you can't win em all but hey they gave it their best shot! Really though, they mean the world to me.
My sweet grandma, we call her Muzzy, her idea, she's wonderful. Her laugh is my favorite sound in the world, she made up songs and sang to me when I was little, crocheted me dresses and blankets that I'll treasure forever, loved me unconditionally, I feel so special when she's around, she has amazing taste and even designed her house they live in now, the best example of loving service and warmth and I'm so lucky to be her grandchild!

My amazing mommy doola (Julia), her laugh is also one of the best sounds in the world, she is the most beautiful lady inside and out, we look nothing alike which is so unfair, I totally got jipped, she is tireless with serving others and an incredibly self less person, loves to sing, loves Michael Jackson and Aerosmith, gives the best advice, has the most immaculate house ever and is the queen of decorating especially at Christmas, loves animals, taught me to be kind, say your sorry, take responsibility, be honest, taught me that God loves me, taught me strength and faith and taught me that whenever hard things come my way to pray, to fast, to ask the Lord for help because He is always there for me. I owe my testimony of the Gospel to my mom. I have never doubted it. I felt the Holy Ghost in my life often because she made our home a haven and was always an example of a true follower of Christ. She is so fun, stylish, warm, caring, dedicated, hardworking, loyal, courageous, and talented. She is my mom.

I love you. Happy Mother's Day.

5 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? You look just like your mom! She is beautiful...what a nice tribute! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your momma! we reminisced about the good ol' days!!! You really need to call me when you come down so we can go to lunch!! Oh and we were wondering when your gonna jump on baby train. :) I was not told to say that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok.. so I have got to stop reading your blog (ok maybe not) but every time I do I cry. I am such a boob. That was beautiful! It made me think about my own mama! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!