Sunday, May 3, 2009

Alot of people go to college for 7 years

Here he is in all his royal blue glory- the day was finally here! And it only took him a shade under a decade! J/K, it just felt that long, glad it's over and I can have my husband back!

We love you Mr. College Grad!

This was my favorite pic. of the day because I had to run up a huge hill in wimpy flats and pouring rain and my hair wasn't even done, but I made it! I got to watch him take the infamous Aggie graduation day walk to the Spectrum!

Here's Brade with he's graduation present. Pretty sweet huh? I don't know, I don't know anything about bikes, it could be made out of plastic for all I know. But he was sure happy about it!
Congrad-ulations Bugga! We sure are proud of you!

1 comment:

  1. congrats to the graduate...tell him not to feel bad, scotty finished in just a shade under a decade too!

    oh, and my race isn't for a few more weeks, but I don't think I will be able to turn 5 miles into 13 in that amount of time. I think I am going to chicken out and just do the 10K..I know, I am such a weenie. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!