Sunday, May 10, 2009

A nice day for a wedding

Could this day be more gorgeous? And that view is just killer! I hardly socialized because I was just swept away in the majesty of it all. This is a shout out to my cousin Brittany who was married this Saturday and she looked wonderful! We had a picture but I was too unattractive, couldn't get over myself enough to post it. And I saw many family from my step mom's side that I see maybe once a year at the most. It was great to see everyone because they are just the most pleasant, inviting, warm, personable, hilarious people you could ever meet. Love 'em.
Breath-taking


And here's my kick-A sister Kelsey- Isn't she just cool? I desperately need her to live close so I can take advantage of her sense of style- can we say make-over? She bluntly told me that my hair was way too blond- which I took to heart because she's kind of an expert at that kind of thing.


I was just as happy as a clam to be there with my cute husband, any excuse to show him off is a good one.


All in all, just a beautiful wedding, Brit is one lucky little bride.
Thank you for inviting us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!