Sunday, May 31, 2009

pretty girl


This pretty girl is having a birthday in three days! Happy Birthday to You Sierra! You are fifteen and already have accomplished so much! thank you for being the Sincere Intelligent Example of Real Righteous Amazing-ness! Hope you have a wonderful birthday and we Love your guts!

Isn't she purty?? Too bad she's only 15 guys!

I really don't think the world is ready for this girl, she is on Fire!


Thank you for being my super cute model today! I could have posted every single one we took, I loved them All! hope you know how beautiful you are inside and out! xoxox

5 comments:

  1. She is a very purrty model! Great pics!
    Savahnnah will you be a model for me one day? for real! i'm trying to think of people to use and you'd be perfect. You are very pretty and you understand a girl wanting to practice shooting. let me know. I'll even take you to lunch afterwards! Braden, Ladd, and Ike could have guy time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, i need your number or email or something. since i don't have it we will communicate via BLOG! :)
    Does this Saturday or Friday night work for you? do you want Braden in pics with you or just girly ones? you say :)
    jaciudy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey tell your sis Sierra, she is such a gorgeous girl for me. Your pics look awesome. What a fun hobby. I need one of those, b/c I get a little to obsessed with my little guy and need to find something else to do besides obsess. Less than 2 more months and I'll be in Utah. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sav, the lighting of your pictures is freaking AMAZING!!! How the heck are you doing it?? Next time you're in town we should go picture taking together and you can teach me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sav! Your sis a doll just like you! Your pics have so much emotion in them! I love it!
    I'm excited for us to work together on some in the near future! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!