Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sunset in the spring




we {and when I say we well I mean ME, because when do we ever do what my honey wants to do?} love, blowing snowballs, sunsets, and getting lost in lush green stinging needle and poison ivy, with maybe a friendly slug in your shoe. I really keep picking winning locations for our photo shoots. What a nerd. Thanks darling for always humoring me and being better with the camera than I will ever be with all my practice. It's very rare to see a decent picture of yours truly, very rare, as in you never do. These all were almost post processed into oblivion. and maybe they turned out for once because I was happy-content with the moment and the smell of purple lilac and blossoms carried in the soft breeze. don't leave us Spring. PS. these head bands do nothing for me- I wish so much they did because its so cool right now to look like a homeless hippy! what's with the trends these days? what is the trend exactly- it looks like wear whatever you want and try to look as much like a bum possible. i can't figure it out.



make a wish . . . .






4 comments:

  1. What do you mean. That headband totally works for you. I, on the other hand, would look like a total loser trying to pull that off. You have always had a way of taking chances and making them look great. You guys are great subjects for a photo shoot. The pictures really are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah, You look so good. And yes you can pull the headband off. I'm with Emily. You have always been able to pull things off that the rest of us can't. :) I totally agree with you on what in the heck is the trend right now? So sloppy. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I don't know what your talking about. You look adorable. I look at my pics then yours, ya I'm getting a hair cut. This whole mommy thing looks like it has taken a tole on me. I didn't realize I looked that bad. Your pics are fab. Braden is a really good sport to pose for you. You guys are too cute. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sav!!! You can totally pull the head band off!!! I almost hate you for it...haha not really I love yer face!!! and these pics are super cute! Braden isn't bad with the camera either!! haha!
    Loves! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!