Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mommy!

My mom is the greatest. She totally spoiled us while we were there this weekend! Thank you for the pedicure and breakfast, and all the other things that you do that make you wonderful! We love you mom! Next year, try to be a little more lazy and let us do something for you for once!
Happy Mother's Day!


(clockwise from the top) Mom's foot, Sierra's foot, my foot.

I never knew a pedicure could be so relaxing, having someone that close to my nasty feet took some getting used to but it was worth it! They actually made my feet look decent! { me and my all grown up and beautiful sister Sierra}

Took mom to Highland's new bistro, the Blue Lemon. It was really good. I had the lemon grilled chicken BLT and sweet potato fries, wow, and it is as delicious as it sounds.

Aw, I love my mom. She's pretty. Hope you had a fun day! I know we did! Thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. I went to Blue Lemon when I was in Alpine last month - so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought i would give a shout out to your wonderful mom! She is so nice, creative and my favorite leader i had in young womans.

    is it wierd i read your blog sometimes???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!