Monday, May 11, 2009

. . . List of happy . . .


{this is an idea copied by the Rockstar Diaries}

10 things that make me Happy:

1. an old photograph 2. morning snuggles 3. the look of the sky between storms 4. cherry blossoms 5. everything to do with Summer 6. a good run 7. family 8. hearing a child's prayer 9. a kiss in the warm summer breeze 10. knowing everything will be okay

and so many others. I have many reasons to feel happy. Many reasons to feel comfort, hope, and contentment. Even though I am not everything I want to be, my life is perfect, I have been given everything I could ask for. It's time to recognize the good, the hand of God in my life, trust Him, and have faith in myself.

2 comments:

  1. We have a lot on common! I liked your happy-ness list!

    the camera stuff... I forced myself to learn how to shoot in manual over the last few months. maybe it makes pics clear. I don't think mine are any more crisp than yours though. for real! I have this book Ladd got me for Christmas by David Busch called Nikon D40/D40x Digital field guide. It helped me get to know my camera much better. I still have a ton I do NOT understand, but atleast we aren't strangers anymore. ;) I would recommend that book if you want a photography read.
    Grandpa Ladd would love to host the rootbeer float party. Just let us know when. We'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see that you put your blog address on facebook. Love your blog! I loved what you said about the church a while back. So well put!! Keep up the posts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!