Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I can tell

I can already tell that whoever looks at this blog will be totally let down by this post. Another picture of a child they don't know. Gee whiz. Sometimes I feel like this blog should be witty or charming, interesting and original, or just plain entertaining. Well it probably should be all those things but sadly I have nothing to offer but what's going on with me and my family, and we are just so boring!! I am so average and regular and live a very simple life. Right now I work and come home and take pictures and post the ones I'm especially proud of. this camera was quite an investment and I feel obligated to become an expert in the taking of pictures. Which is harder than I thought: this thing has soo many gadgets and settings and modes and buttons and one thing will work on day and the next day it doesn't work anymore! aargh. But I needed a hobby really bad- going to the same job day after was starting to define me and I didn't want that! And I thought, what bliss is would me to just be me with no boss, no clocking in at 9 am and having to answer to some less than intelligent people all day (no offense.) not saying I'm a smarty pants or anything but you know, common sense is really taken for granted these days. Any whoo- I can't decide which I like better: He's just so darling in both.
macade rolle . . . grandma's backyard . . . may 19, 2009 . . .

1 comment:

  1. Savannah-- you are doing great on your photography!! you are so good to practice all the time too!
    When we get together for floats, I'd be happy to give you a mini lesson on the different settings. You do have aperture priority mode. It is a great one to use. you will fall in love with it once you figure it out.
    when is good to get together??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!